Yoga suit / Swimsuit in NEW Kubanival print
BRILLIANT, BOLD & BEACH-READY
Our polyester-spandex swim/bodysuit will never lose its stretch and provide the sexy support you need in a bold one-of-a-kind printed design. Use this water-resistant suit for swimming or stretching, yoga, volleyball or sunbathing. Rock it however you like; as a bold accent to your swim cover-up, cut-off jeans or maxi skirt, or as a bright statement in your favorite yoga class.
(Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.)
- Available in size XS–3XL (L is suitable for size 12 pant, 44" waist)
- Scoop neckline and a low scoop back
- Chlorine-resistant fabric
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches
and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth
- Made in America
- Model in lifestyle photo is wearing a size M Swimsuit, she is 5'11" tall
- FREE Black Girl Sunscreen with purchase! While supplies last.
About our #KubanivalTropikal print:
Our NEW Kuba-nival Tropikal print is a celebration of Caribbean carnival culture! We were inspired by all the juicy colors and textures of the Caribbean islands, their history of enslaved Africans, madras prints, and tropical fruits. Discover hints of kuba textile motifs layered with bright madras-inspired plaids and carnival-like winged feathers within this swimsuit design. Kuba textiles originate from the Democratic Republic of Congo, one of many areas where Africans were taken from as slaves to work the sugar cane fields in the Caribbean islands. The triangular motifs of kuba textiles are known to be extremely elaborate and complex. Raffia cloth is transformed by women to create unique designs for their ceremonial events and elite royalty. Feel regal in this richly colorful, intricate print design!