How-To care for your digitalKENTE® purchase:
To preserve the color and fabric fibers of most items we recommend:
- Machine Wash Cold or Hand Wash
- ALWAYS Hang to Dry
Please note that contact with rough surfaces such as concrete, rocks, raw wood, or velcro fasteners should be avoided for all leggings, yoga shorts, biker shorts, yoga bras, and swimwear, since these surfaces can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the poly-spandex 4-way stretch of the apparel's appearance.
For the satin pocket squares and bow ties, to preserve the color before the 1st wash, soak the dark fabrics for 30 minutes in cold water mixed with 1/2 cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt. Always hand wash your pocket square or bow ties with cold water and lay flat to dry.
For the polyester-jersey Chi-Town Tank, machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Hang to dry.
General Washing Instructions:
- Turn inside out before washing
- Hand wash cold (Satin Pocket Squares, Fanny PAK and Face Masks)
- Machine wash cold, with like colors (most garments, tanks)
- Add 1/2 cup of White Vinegar in rinse cycle to maintain color freshness
- Lay flat to dry (Satin Pocket Squares, Face Masks)
- Tumble dry low or
- Hang Dry to preserve color
- DO NOT use Bleach
- DO NOT Dry Clean (Ankle Crop Legging are Dry Clean safe)
- Satin fabric: 100% polyester
- Poly-Spandex fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Terry cloth beach towel 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Made in America with love
For specific questions on the care and life of your digitalKENTE® apparel and fashion accessories please email us at: info@digitalKENTE.com