Sporty Bandeau in Bahia Beach
BRA + BIKINI + BANDEAU = TRIPLE THREAT!
Sustainability looks great on you! Welcome our NEW Sporty Bandeau, made with recycled poly-spandex, it's our cure for awkward summer tan lines. The Sporty Bandeau can take you from your morning walk, yoga in the park, or roller skate ride, to a sun-kissed beach day, to a beach party at night. Rock it how you like it, under your favorite button-down shirt, or pair it with our NEW recycled poly-spandex Sporty Bikini Bottom or Beach Sarong. Sweat or swim all you want, the recycled poly-spandex fiber and unique surface design won't show how hard you worked!
- Available in size XS–XL Plus Size 2XL–3XL
- Wide Bottom band for lift and support, Top Band prevents slipping
- In our Chicago stock and ready to ship out within 1–2 business days
- Fabric: 74% Recycled Polyester / 26% High Clo Spandex
- Four-way stretch for flexibility and comfort
- Best for A–D cups
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, and Hang-to-Dry preferred
- Made in America
- Model is wearing a Small Sporty Bandeau, and her US bra size is 32A
About our #BahiaBeach print:
Our NEW Bahia Beach print is a celebration of Afro-Brasilian carnival culture! The print structure is inspired by samakaka fabric which originates from Angola from the Muila tribe in southern Africa. We pay homage to Ilê Aiyê, the historic carnival block from Salvador, Bahia, Brasil which you can see in the geometric shape clusters that resemble their tribal mask brand mark. The bright colors in this yoga legging print are a nod to the Brasil flag, the beautiful turquoise beach water, and the electric sounds of samba music. Move boldly while wearing this Afro-brasilia