Bikini in Bahia Beach Print
SEXY, BOLD & BEACH-READY
Bikinis are back! Now in a new recycled polyester-spandex, sweat-wicking, sun-blocking fabric! Our digitalKENTE® printed String Bikini will never lose its stretch and provide the sexy support you need in a bold one-of-a-kind printed design. Use this water-resistant two-piece for swimming, strutting, or sunbathing. Rock it or Tie it up however you like; as a bold accent to your swim cover-up or maxi skirt, or as a bright statement to the next beach-side party.
(Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.)
- Available in size XS–6XL (XL great for size 12 pant, 44" waist, 38D bust)
- Fabric: 81% recycled polyester, 19% Lycra spandex
- Chlorine-resistant fabric
- Soft & stretchy material made with UPF 50+
- Removable bikini top padding for comfort
- Machine wash cold
- HANG-TO-DRY (rinse off chlorine and salt water thoroughly in between use while looking fabulous on vacay!)
- Made in Europe
- This product is made to order.
Allow at least 2 weeks for on-demand production and shipping time.
About our #BahiaBeach print:
Our NEW Bahia Beach print is a celebration of Afro-Brasilian carnival culture! The print structure is inspired by samakaka fabric which originates from Angola from the Muila tribe in southern Africa.
We pay homage to Ilê Aiyê, the historic carnival block from Salvador, Bahia, Brasil which you can see in the geometric shape clusters that resemble their tribal mask brand mark. The bright colors in this print are a nod to the Brasil flag, the beautiful turquoise beach water, and the electric sounds of samba music. Move boldly while wearing this Afro-brasilian print!