Yoga suit / Swimsuit in NEW Bahia print
BRILLIANT, BOLD & BEACH-READY
Our polyester-spandex swim/bodysuit will never lose its stretch and provide the sexy support you need in a bold one-of-a-kind printed design. Use this water-resistant suit for swimming or stretching, yoga, volleyball or sunbathing. Rock it however you like; as a bold accent to your swim cover-up, cut-off jeans or maxi skirt, or as a bright statement in your favorite yoga class.
(Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.)
- Available in size XS–3XL (L is suitable for size 12 pant, 44" waist)
- Scoop neckline and a low scoop back
- Chlorine-resistant fabric
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches
and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth
- Made in America
- Model in lifestyle photo is wearing a size M Swimsuit, she is 5'11" tall
About our #BahiaBeach print:
Our NEW Bahia Beach print is a celebration of Afro-Brasilian carnival culture! The print structure is inspired by samakaka fabric which originates from Angola from the Muhuila tribe in southern Africa. We pay homage to Ilê Aiyê, the historic carnival block from Salvador, Bahia, Brasil which you can see in the geometric shape clusters that resemble their tribal mask brand mark. The bright colors in this print are a nod to the Brasil flag, the beautiful turquoise beach water, and the electric sounds of samba music. Move boldly while wearing this Afro-brasilian print!