High-Performance Ankle Crop Legging (Pre-Order)
STRONG, DURABLE & FASHIONABLE
NEW DESIGN! Move freely in our digitalKENTE High-Performance Ankle Crop High-Rise Leggings. These leggings are created for women with fierce curves to take on any task in style and comfort while keeping their personal items nearby. The new legging design includes two side pockets and a large back waist zipper pocket that will fit any size phone. Work hard & play hard, the sweat-wicking recycled poly-lycra solid fabric is intentionally placed in all the right places. This legging is functional yet chic, built with reinforced stitching, and cropped just above the ankle to keep you cool during your outdoor run or indoor hot yoga class with a sleek scalloped edge for an extra feminine touch.
- Pre-Order Now! in size XS–XL Plus Size 2XL–3XL
- Available in our Kubanival Zig Zag motif
- HIGH-RISE waistband, tucks in the tummy, flattens the belly
- Fabric: 78% polyester, 18% hi-clo sport lycra
- Four-way compressive stretch for flexibility and support
- Dry Cleaning is suitable, but use organic solvents other than water
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, then hang-to-dry preferred
- SIDE Pockets on the Left and Right side, angled and large
- BACK Pocket with zipper closure, long and roomy!
- Made in America
- Contribute $100 to our crowdfund to help develop this legging!
- Check out our mention in NY Mag!
- Rated as OriGym's Best Plus Size Leggings for Runners in the UK!
About our #KubanivalTropikal print:
Our NEW Kuba-nival Tropikal print is a celebration of Caribbean carnival culture! We were inspired by all the juicy colors and textures of the Caribbean islands, their history of enslaved Africans, madras prints, and tropical fruits. Discover hints of kuba textile motifs layered with bright madras-inspired plaids and carnival-like winged feathers within this swimsuit design. Kuba textiles originate from the Democratic Republic of Congo, one of many areas where Africans were taken from as slaves to work the sugar cane fields in the Caribbean islands. The triangular motifs of kuba textiles are known to be extremely elaborate and complex. Raffia cloth is transformed by women to create unique designs for their ceremonial events and elite royalty. Feel regal in this richly colorful, intricate print design!