Bikini in NEW Bahia Beach Print
SEXY, BOLD & BEACH-READY
Our polyester-spandex bikini will never lose its stretch and provide the sexy support you need in a bold one-of-a-kind printed design. Use this water-resistant two-piece for swimming, strutting, or sunbathing. Rock it however you like; as a bold accent to your swim cover-up or maxi skirt, or as a bright statement to the next beach-side party.
(Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.)
- Available in size XS–3XL (L is suitable for size 12 pant, 44" waist)
- Scoop neckline and a low scoop back
- Chlorine-resistant fabric
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches
and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth
- Reversible, enjoy two distinct digitalKENTE® prints
- Made in America
This product is made to order. Allow at least 2 weeks for on-demand production and shipping time.
About our #BahiaBeach print:
Our NEW Bahia Beach print is a celebration of Afro-Brasilian carnival culture! The print structure is inspired by samakaka fabric which originates from Angola from the Muila tribe in southern Africa. We pay homage to Ilê Aiyê, the historic carnival block from Salvador, Bahia, Brasil which you can see in the geometric shape clusters that resemble their tribal mask brand mark. The bright colors in this print are a nod to the Brasil flag, the beautiful turquoise beach water, and the electric sounds of samba music. Move boldly while wearing this Afro-brasilian print!